At Caudle’s Tree Service, we strongly believe that no job is too big or too small. So whether you’re looking for tree trimming service in Salem, Eola, Polk County, Keizer, and Marion County, OR, or for a variety of other tree and shrubbery maintenance services, our team has you covered no matter the size of the job you have in store for us.
We are pleased to provide the following services to our local customers:
- Tree removal service: Have a tree on your property that needs to come down? We are happy to come out and perform our tree removal services safely so you can avoid any damage being done to your property. Trees are often removed for building projects or when they pose some sort of risk to the property due to their condition.
- Tree trimming and tree pruning services: Trees need to be trimmed regularly to continue to thrive long into the future. Our tree trimming experts know exactly how to trim trees to ensure their long-lasting growth. Our tree pruning services are unmatched.
- Tree stump removal: Tree stumps need to be removed after the tree itself has been removed. This task requires special tools and knowledge to ensure the job is done safely and without damaging the property.
- Hedges and shrubbery: Looking to have your hedges and shrubbery trimmed? Our team is able to accomplish this in a way that not only ensures the long-lasting health of the plant, but also meets your specifications for the shape and appearance of the plants.
- Lot clearing: Whenever a construction site is set up, the lot must be cleared before work can begin. We lend our expertise to clear these sites of any trees, brush and plants that need to be removed at the outset of the project.
Caudle’s Tree Service is happy to assist when you need tree trimming in Salem, OR. For more information about us or to obtain a free estimate for your project, contact us at 503-364-1642 and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Excavation service: Not only can we clear your lot of trees and plants, but we also offer excavation services for roads, washout repairs, and small ground leveling projects.